Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sari wearing...

I have yet to be invited to an Indian wedding and really hope to go to one someday--for the experience of it and to be able to wear one of the saris I bought recently. Fortunately, the other night, we were invited by some good friends to join them at their kids school's fundraiser dinner where everyone was requested to dress in Indian attire. Yay! I got to wear my sari.

Luckily, the boys' babysitter came a bit early to help me get dressed. I WILL learn how to put on a sari by myself someday!


Fun night under the lights and stars...with fireworks, food and dancing.
X wasn't wearing Indian attire, but I think he looked pretty handsome anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Sooooo beautiful! A pretty, lovely mum you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked GORGEOUS! Now you need another event to wear the BLUE one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Cait! You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sari! You look lovely! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitlin, I always think you couldn't look prettier and then you do. Like Sonia Gandhi, in the other picture, a little (or some older photos I've seen of her)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your very sweet messages!!

    ReplyDelete