Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh my!

On my list of favorite things in Delhi, how could I forget my most favorite...Lodi Garden! It's the reason we live where we do--because of our neighborhood's close proximity to the park. I remember the first time we visited the park, just after having moved into our apartment we walked over early one evening. What a beautiful surprise. Lush tress, colorful birds, ancient tombs, clean walkways, open space and a duck pond. Lodi Garden is a great place to walk, relax, picnic and run around with the kids. We don't get there nearly as much as we should...that'll be on my "to do more this year" list.

Here are some photos from last year:

Our very first time in Lodi Garden:

Enjoying the walkways:


A Sunday picnic:

Calf trying to get into the park:

No comments:

Post a Comment