Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tree ambulance...

Living in Delhi, you expect to see the unexpected. But, the other day I did a double take while driving to school pick up...did I see that white truck with green writing correctly? Did is say Tree Ambulance? What? I came home and quickly googled tree ambulance and to my somewhat surprise, there is indeed a tree ambulance in New Delhi and it's been around since the beginning of 2010. Here's a very brief article I found: ambulance for trees. Unfortunatley, I didn't get to snap a photo and I wasn't able to find an image online. But, I am intrigued and hope I don't have to wait too long until I see another tree ambulance on the streets of Delhi.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fascinating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know there was a bird hospital as well as a tree ambulance service? There was article in the paper only last week to show how the tree ambulance service had saved a few trees that were about 100 years old. Fascinating indeed x m

    ReplyDelete