Thursday, July 1, 2010

Three flights and a wedding...

We left Delhi just over ten days ago to go to my brother's wedding in Portland, Oregon. It took three flights of 15 hours, 2.5 hours and 3.5 hours. It's not worth going into the details of that, but all I'll say is that the boys were good travelers and, at the end of it, we were so happy to be on solid ground. Portland was a welcome change with its blue skies, fresh air, green trees, mountain views and rose-lined highways. The weather was beautiful and the wedding gorgeous. We caught up with friends and family we hadn't seen in forever. I got to spend time with my awesome new sister-in-law. And, I got to be Best Man for the first time.

Dorian enjoyed the tree swing:


Arthur watched the cows:


Grand finale on the trampoline:


Seriously, every wedding should end with a jump on a trampoline:

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to end a wedding! Need to see pics of you in your darling dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful! and you got to be Best Man. I love it. I've never been to Portland, but everyone I know recommends it. How long will you be in the States, C?

    ReplyDelete